Your Red Deer Polytechnic iCard is your student ID and will give you access to many services on campus. By loading money onto your iCard, you can use it at the following on-campus locations:
- Library Information Common: Library card, rent equipment, print, and photocopy
- Campus Store/Bookstore: Purchase textbooks, school supplies, clothing, and accessories
- Students' Association: Rent a locker and purchase textbooks from the Used Bookstore
- Print Centre: Printing options for projects and reports
- Food services: Tim Hortons, Starbucks, The Marketplace, FarSide Bar & Grill, The Lift, Dimensions Cafe, and Fan Favourites
To load money on your iCard, visit the Fee's Office or the Library Information Common.
Get your iCard by uploading your photo and have it pre-printed before coming to RDP. Please click on link to upload photo here.
Once your photo has been approved you will receive an email with details on where and when to pick up your card, be prepared to present a valid government issued photo ID.
More information about your iCard can be found on TheLoop.