Career Services for Students
RDC Career Services provides free employment and career support to RDC students. Students can receive support for resume and cover letter development, career planning, job searching, graduate school application and interview prep by working with a Career Services Consultant or by accessing the resources below.
RDC Career Services also connects students to employers at Employer Spotlights, Career and Job Fairs and in-class workshops.
**NEW** RDC Career Services will return for direct student and alumni support this fall. Please find contact information below.
- Community resources
- Sample chronological resume
- Sample cover letter
- Sample references
- Sample behavioural interview questions
- Sample informational interview questions
- Work search methods
- Blog post: Your recruiting questions answered
- Blog post: Improve your LinkedIn profile
- Blog post: Managing mental health in an online environment
- Blog post: Tools for career development in a virtual environment
Upcoming Career Development Events:
What can I do with my credential?
Education, Bachelor - Middle Years
E: employmentservices [at] rdc [dot] ab [dot] ca (subject: Career%20services%20for%20students)
T: Call – Employment Services at 403.343.4097