UPDATE - March 7, 2022: Food services on our main campus are available Monday to Friday. Currently open locations include:
The Marketplace (inside main entrance and turn to the left)
- Tim Hortons Express
- Italian Cucina (serving pasta and pizza)
- The FarSide Bar & Grill
- The Lift
During Kings and Queens home games, Fan Favourites will be open for food and beverage service in the Gary W. Harris Canada Games Centre.
Aramark (our food services partner) looks forward to resuming more food and beverage services on main campus, including catering services, once more in-person activity increases at Red Deer Polytechnic.
Enjoy a quick bite to eat or a full meal, along with a great selection of beverages (including coffee, tea, pop, juice and more!) when you're studying or visiting Red Deer Polytechnic for any reason. We have a wide variety of food options located at our main campus.
Located inside the main campus entrance, turn left and just a few steps away a delicious selection of food and beverages await your eager tastebuds.
- Starbucks | this is a full-service Starbucks! Enjoy!
- FarSide Bar & Grill | convenient for when you need a break, a bite to eat or just a place to relax. The FarSide opens for breakfast and offers a lunch menu, too. Pull up a chair, enjoy a meal or beverage, relax and enjoy a sports event on TV, meet your friends - it’s all possible at the FarSide.
- The Lift | a convenience store just inside the main doors (and next door to The FarSide) that sells items such as muffins, coffee, subs, and chips. The Lift also sells bus passes and maps, pain relievers, quick lunch ideas … and more! Stop in and visit - you’ll find a variety of toiletries, snack items … and friendly, smiling staff.
Red Deer Bottling Forum
Tim Hortons | a full Tim Hortons menu awaits you, filled with your favourite coffees, teas, and other beverages. Enjoy Tim Hortons signature sandwiches, paninis and other foods. Tim Hortons tasty treats, including Timbits, donuts, muffins, Danishes and more will also leave you satisfied.
Gary W. Harris Canada Games Centre
Located on the west end of Red Deer Polytechnic's main campus, we serve our students and community members in the Centre. Food services are available during special events or ACAC Athletics games when our Kings & Queens fans can enjoy a variety of healthy food and beverage options.
- Dimensions Cafe | enjoy a variety of menu items depending on the event, including fresh sandwiches, burgers, nachos, popcorn and more, with a wide selection of refreshments including coffee, tea, hot chocolate, water, juices and more.
- Fan Favourites Concession | serving snacks such as nachos, popcorn, and burgers, as well as a variety of beverage options.
Interested in catering? Aramark at Red Deer Polytechnic has a catering menu to meet your needs.
If you need additional assistance, please email safaya-sidharth [at] aramark [dot] ca (subject: Catering%20Services%20at%20Red%20Deer%20Polytechnic) (Sid Safaya), Food Service Director, to discuss your catering needs.
Vending machines are located throughout the Polytechnic’s main building and in the Gary W. Harris Canada Games Centre.
Follow Red Deer Polytechnic's food services on Instagram.