Please follow the prompts on Red Deer Polytechnic's employment website to apply for a current vacancy. The following instructions walk you through step-by-step how to set up an account on our employment website the first time you apply for a job at Red Deer Polytechnic, as well as identifying instructions as you apply for a particular position.
To begin, view Red Deer Polytechnic’s current employment opportunities. We encourage you to use Google Chrome web browser for best results.
- Click on “Staff & Management Opportunities” or “Faculty & Non-Credit Instructor Opportunities” or select “Search Jobs” from the menu on the left
- Browse current job postings by clicking on the respective job titles
- Once you have found a job opportunity that you would like to apply for, click on the green “Apply for this Job” button on the posting page
- If you have previously created an account on the Red Deer Polytechnic Career Site, logon now, using your username and password
- If you have never created an account, please click on “Create an Account”
- Create a username, password and list your contact information. Then, click on “Create Account”
- Enter in all applicable Personal Information on the screen, then click “Next”
- From the drop down, indicate your highest level of Education Completed, then click “Next”
- Select where you first saw this employment opportunity, then click “Next”
- Upload any required documents, as PDFs (e.g. cover letter, resume, references):
- Select the required document
- Name the document, add a description (optional) and select “Choose File” to upload a document, “Write Document” to type in your document or select “Use Previously Uploaded Document”
- Click “Add to my Application”
- Repeat steps above for each required document, then click “Next”
- Complete the Supplemental Questions page, if prompted. Not all Red Deer Polytechnic employment opportunities will have supplemental questions.
- Review your application to ensure information is correct and documents uploaded properly, then click “Certify and Submit”
- Read the “Certify the Certification” message
- Enter your initials, then click “Submit this Application”
- You will receive an email confirming your application has successfully been submitted
If you experience any technical issues when submitting your resume, contact Red Deer Polytechnic People and Culture by peopleandculture [at] rdpolytech [dot] ca (email) or call 403.356.4912.
View Our Campuses
Get to Know Us
View our Faculty & Staff Biographies